What should I do Low Rinse Aid indicator lightens up?
How to fix
■ Dish washer for 12 people) When low Rinse Aid appears on display, add more rinse aid.
※ Harmfulness of rinse aid
Amount of dispensed rinse aid at a time is extremely small (1.5cc per 1000cc (1liter) of water),
and it is harmless to human body.
For example, there is more surface active agent in a toothpaste used for brushing teeth.
■ How to add more rinse aid [for 12 people]
→ Rinse aid increases drying performance and glosses dishes by weakening surface tension of water.
It is particularly effective for glass wares.
→ Do not use a neutral detergent.
2. Fill the rinse aid dispenser only up to maximum level marked on the surface.
Excessive rinse aid will leak.
3. After filling rinse aid and setting a lever, turn the cover clockwise to close tightly.
※ Rinse aid will burst out when the cover is not closed firmly. Make sure it is fastened.
● Rinse aid dispenser can be adjusted between Level 1 and Level 4.
At level 3, one fill can last up to about 40 cycles.
* Use Level 4 if drying performance is low,
Use Level 1 or 2 if drying performance is satisfactory.
(The higher the level, the more rinse aid is used)
* Low Rinse aid indicator on display is shown when rinse-aid is almost consumed all.
Please add rinse aid.
■ How to use Extra Rinse [Dish washer for 6 people]
1. After selecting a washing cycle, press Rinse button twice to use extra rinse. Icon will show up on display.
2. Display and buttons for different models.