Smart Inverter Compressor
LG's New Smart Inverter Compressor is one of the most advanced and energy efficient compressor that saves energy by adjusting cooling power in response to the amount of food you load in the refrigerator which provides efficient energy consumption.
Multi Air Flow
Multiple cooling air vents distribute and circulate cool air to every corner of the refrigerator, ensuring that each and every food item is properly cooled.
The image of the product are for illustration purpose only and may differ from actual product.
LG refrigerators perform optimally even in low voltage conditions. They operate within the range of 100~290V & can withstand voltage fluctuations making it virtually stabilizer free.
Pull Out Tray
Specially designed tray that smoothly slides out and gives the convenience to access things at the back.
Moist Balance Crisper
A special latticed-type fruit/vegetable box cover to control moisture so that fruits and vegetables stay fresh. It prevents excess moisture from forming while retaining just the right amount of moisture to increase freshness.
LG’s Unique Top LED Provides you Premium Looks, Uniform brightness across the refrigerator, better Interior Aesthetics, Durability & Energy Efficiency
Ever Fresh Zone
A special large fresh zone with Moist Balance Crisper and Humidity Controller that keeps vegetables fresh.
2L Bottle Storage
Space to keep 2 Litre bottles in the refrigerator door.
Double Twist Ice Tray
Allow you to get extra ice when you need some extra.
Solar Smart Refrigerators can work on Solar Energy, however, the Solar Panel requirement may vary from model to model and need to be checked specifically. Solar Panel is not part of our product and need to be purchased separately. This feature is applicable to all “Made in India Frost Free Refrigerators”.
During defrost the power consumption iicreases by 2-3 times of rating power Hence,
- Solar Panel requirement increases by 2-3 times if run without battery system
- With battery system, the battery power utilisation increases by 2-3 times or higher
- To run an appliance through solar panel, Rating should be higher than the rated load run on solar
- Battery capacity is as per the backup requirement for the load connected
- Applicable to all Made in India Refrigerator models having Smart Inverter Compressor
How it works?
- Solar Panel generate DC voltage which intermittent in nature due to solar radiation.
- This intermittent DC voltage is converted to a fixed DC voltage with the help of Solar Charge controller.
- Running refrigerator is not possible with this DC voltage directly.
- To run refrigerator, DC to AC converter is requrored. Like Inverter, PCU or UPS (please make sure the voltage range is between 100V-290V)
- Generally battery (storage system) is used along with this DC to AC converter.
- Battery system help in managing sudden high power requiement by load.
- Solar panel rating requirement will be different for different refrigerator models, if try to run without battery system.