Several Possible Reason For Strong Noise on Washing Machine:
1. Noise By Packaging Material:
- The packing material located at the bottom of the washing machine is to protect the unit during transportation.
If there’s a noise, please check the base of the product.
Packing styrofoam is located at the base of the unit.
2. Noise By Debris:
- Sometime the debris remain in the pockets of clothes will have noise sound during washing operation
- Before washing, make sure your pocket is empty and fasten your zipper and buttons. It can help to reduce spin time
Example of other debris: coins, key, pin, button, etc. small wire stucked at the inner of the tub's hole
3. Noise Sound of "Wing!" "Wing!"
4. Noise During Water Supply
- Possible due to inlet valve clogged.
- If Inlet valve clogged by foreign object, noise will happen when it inlet water because of water pressure. Please clean the valve