What should I do when a dishwasher does not drain or OE error appears?
- OE error indicates that a drain system is malfunctioning.
- Please check if a filter is cleaned and a drain hose is installed properly.
How to fix
1. Please check if a drain hose is not bent, pressed, or frozen.
2. End of a drain hose should be 30 centimeters above from the floor for proper draining.
3. If a drain hose is frozen, please fill a tub with warm water and thaw the machine for 30 minutes.
4. Foreign materials can clog drain hoses if a filter is not regularly cleaned.
Please clean the filter.