How can I prevent ice cream and some foods from melting?
1. Ice cream melts in the refrigerator.
1. Ice cream melts when the temperature is over - 20 ℃ (-4℉), or when refrigerator door is frequently opened in summer.
2. If it is stored in the door or near the front side of the shelf, it can melt as the temperature is warmer.
How to fix
1. Set temperature to be between – 22 ℃ (-7.6℉) and - 24 ℃ (-11.2℉).
2. Keep food such as ice cream near to air outlet vent.
[Store ice cream near the air outlet vent.]