The LG Inverter DirectDrive
The Inverter DirectDrive Motor allows efficient transfer of energy. It optimises its spray intensity for every load.
Why Inverter DirectDrive?
The slim Inverter DirectDrive Motor integrates two technologies. The Inverter and DirectDrive to optimise energy and water efficiencies.
Principles of dishwashing
The innovative Inverter DirectDrive motor is the heart of the LG dishwasher and controls the water circulation and spray intensity.
1. Water is supplied from the Aqua Hose.
2. Heat is generated by the Coil Heater.
3. Water circulation is triggered by the Inverter DD Motor.
4. Water is distributed around the tub via the Spray Arm.
5. Filtration of leftover residue by the Triple Filter System to avoid clogging.
6. Draining of water by the Drain Pump.
Durability & Lasting Performance
LG Inverter DirectDrive simplifies the sump structure by reducing unnecessary parts, thereby eliminating friction points which means durability and lasting performance.
The slim size LG Inverter DirectDrive Motor gives you about 10L more space than LG conventional 12 place setting dishwashers. You can now do away with a second wash load, saving you time and effort.