Android Device Manager
Ever misplaced or lost your phone? Android Device Manager locates lost devices and helps you keep your device—and the data inside it—safe and secure. Android Device Manager lets you:
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Turn on Android Device Manager
1. From the Home screen, tap Apps > Google Settings
2. Tap Android Device Manager.
3. You can turn on the following options:
- Remotely locate this device. Remotely locate a device and find its approximate location on Google Maps. For devices running 4.1 and higher, location access must also be enabled. To turn it on, go to Google Settings > Location > turn switch on to enable.
- Allow remote lock and factory reset. Remotely lock or erase all data on your device. You can also change the lock screen password. Touch this option, then select Activate to turn on the device administrator.