View media contents in your mobile device on your TV
What is Smart Share?
LG Smart Share is a great way to access all of your music, videos and photos from the comfort of your own sofa.It sends all of your favourite multimedia from your PC, laptop, tablet orsmartphone directly to your TV, and, best of all, it’s wireless!
A seamless connection to multiple DLNA certified devices anywhere in your home allows you to stream your favourite media onto the big screen without unsightly wires.Requirements
PC requirements for installing Nero MediaHome 4 Essentials program
- Windows XP (Service pack 2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 (Service pack 2 or later), Windows Server 2003 (Service pack 1 or later)
- Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista 64-bit version (application runs in 32-bit mode)
- Windows 7 64-bit version (application runs in 32-bit mode)
- Hard drive space: more than 200 MB
- CPU: 1.2 GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Sempron™ 2200+ processor
- Memory: more than 256 MB RAM
- Graphic card: more than 32 MB, resolution of at least 800 x 600 pixels and at least 16-bit color settings supported
- Windows Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- DirectX 9.0c revision 30 (August 2006) or later
- Network environment: 100 MB Ethernet, Wireless LAN WLAN (IEEE 802.11g) or later
Smart Share’s Media Link is a convenient service that converts your existing multimedia files on your device into a designer library. It provides detailed information of your music and films by automatically searching for more information from the web. The plot summary, cast, director, viewer ratings, and other related information are displayed instantly.Requirements
Whether you need to register your product, communicate with an LG Support Representative, or obtain repair service. Finding answers and information is easy with LG online service and support. Owner’s Manuals, repair scheduling, software updates and warranty information are all just a click away.