Clients who subscribe LG Business Solutions Email Newsletter from 5th October 2020 until 30th June 2021 can redeem two Pacific Coffee e-Cash Voucher (Face Vale: HK$25 for each voucher).
Please study the Terms and Conditions before register LG Business Solutions Email Newsletter Subscription Promotion (“Promotion”). The Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and LG ELECTRONICS HONG KONG LIMITED (“LGEHK”). Clients who participate in this Promotion have studied and understood this rule and agreed to comply with it completely and unconditionally.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This Promotion is only applicable to clients who register LG Business Solutions Email Newsletter Subscription from 5th October 2020 until 30th June 2021 (“Clients”).
2. Clients who register LG Business Solutions Email Newsletter Subscription from 5th October 2020 until 30th June 2021. Clients can obtain the Gift by email which LGEHK arrange the email delivery, the winner will be received the email on or before 31st July 2021.
3. If the delivery of Gift is failed when LGEHK processes the redemption due to invalid email address provided by the client during registration, the redemption will be cancelled at LGEHK’s sole discretion without prior notice. The LGEHK will not accept any liability in relation to any loss incurred by a client arising out of the unsuccessful redemption.
4. The Gift is issued by Pacific Coffee Company Ltd. and can be redeemable at all Pacific Coffee in Hong Kong.
5. Each client can only register once.
6. The Gift is only available whilst stock lasts.
7. This Gift may not be cashed or exchanged for credits or other gifts.
8. LGEHK reserves the rights of rejecting redemption offers of client if the client redeems the offers by illegal, invalid, unrealistic or improper means.
9. LGEHK shall not be responsible for personal injury, death, loss, damage or responsibility caused by the Promotion or promotional offer (whether it is caused directly, indirectly or by other reasons) including, but not limited to, loss, damage or responsibility caused by loss in revenue, profit or reputation, any mistakes in opportunity calculation, any improper operation of a computer, communication or devices, any insufficiency or defects in the service provided by third party, or any loss of notification due to postage errors, regardless of whether LGEHK has been notified of the possibility of such loss, damage or responsibility.
10. LGEHK reserves the right of doing the below anytime, when necessary, regardless of whether it has made notification or provided relevant reasons:
- Make revisions, cancellations or supplements to the Promotion or the Terms and Conditions;
- Exchange or replace the offer with items of similar value; and/or
- Cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion
11. Any cases of suspected or verified fraud and/or misuse related to the participation of the Promotion and/or redemption of the promotional offer may cause immediate cancellation and/or suspension of the promotional offer entitlement of clients.
12. In case of disputes related to the promotional activity (including but not limited to the redemption system), LGEHK shall have absolute and final discretion, which shall be fully agreed and followed by all participants.
13. Gifts are based on the actual items. Promotional pictures are for reference only. Winners may not raise objections.
14. LGEHK will not re-issue or provide proof for redeemed Gifts in case of loss or theft, nor will LGEHK compensate for such matters.
15. The personal data provided by the clients shall be kept confidential but LGEHK may provide such information to appointed gift redemption centre for the purpose of arranging this redemption.
16. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Law of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. All disputes arising out of or in connection to the Terms and Conditions shall be resolved by Hong Kong Courts.
17. Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.