If you experience the following with your product, please check again to make sure that product normally works.
1. Cannot turn on TV
- Check if the power cord is plugged to the TV and outlet.
- Check if the correct power cord is plugged.
2. The remote control does not work
- Set your remote control by pressing the wheel or the button.
- Make sure there are no barriers between the remote control and TV.
- Check if the batteries are installed properly.
- The batteries are dead. Replace them with new ones.
3. The power turns off automatically
- Follow「Smart Home Menu Settings è Time è Off Time」to check settings.
- Check if a program is displayed or an external device is working.
The product is equipped with automatic off feature.
(Automatic off feature – When there is no signal or no buttons are pressed, TV will be turned off
automatically after 15 minutes.)
4. Safety Self-Assessment for TVs Used for a Long Time