The power is not turned off.
TV is not turned off with power button of remote control and its body.
How to fix
1. Check if TV is operated with the switch on the main body.
※ Main body switch location varies depending on models, please refer to user instruction.
2. Check batteries of TV remote control and check if its reception area is covered.
- Two batteries should be replaced with new ones at the same time and check the positive and negative terminals of batteries before putting them.
- Reception area of remote control varies depending on models, and it should not be covered by any obstacles (sound bar, frames, other objects, etc.) for its operation.
3. When TV is not turned on with set-top box remote control, the remote control cannot operate TV as its connection to TV is canceled. For this case, contact subscribed cable channels and check TV power operation setting with set-top box remote control.
4. Use remote control after turning off the fluorescent light.
- Due to the interference caused by the frequency of three wave fluorescent light, the remote control may malfunction. (Remote control : 38KHz)