How can I take a picture in RAW format with advanced controls?
What is Raw format?
When you take pictures in Raw format, the images will be saved in both RAW and DNG formats.
How to use
1. Press the 4th button in Manual Camera Controls. You can change the format from JPG Only
to JPG+RAW or vice versa.
2. When RAW is selected, images will be saved in both JPG and DNG formats.
3. As DNG files are big, it can take more space.
4. RAW pictures are not shown in Gallery. To view the files, go to File Manager. If there are
pictures taken in RAW format in Gallery, you will see DNG on the images.
5. When an image is deleted from Gallery, its DNG file will also be removed.