Sound doesn't come out of the woofer speaker (a model after 2014)
Sound bar produces sound but woofer doesn’t.
To set the woofer to produce sound.
How to fix
1) Press volume down button of remote control and make it “VOL MIN”.
Press Mute button of remote control and hold it for more than 5sec.
2) “W RESET” will appear on the display window.
3) Press the PAIRING button with a pointed tool (like a ball pen) and hold it for more than 5 sec.
4) Green and red LED lamp will blink alternately>
5) Unplug the power cable of the unit and the woofer.
6) See if the LED lamp is completely off.
7) After a minute plug in the power cables.
8) Turn on the unit.
9) If the green LED lamp blinks fast and stops, it is Ok.
[Volume down to its minimum] [Hold Mute button for 5sec. & W RESET appears]
[Hold PAIRING button for 5sec.] [Green LED On : Normal]