Cannot Access Premium Applications
After Software Update
If one or more premium applications are unavailable after a software update,
then proceed with the following steps.
If all premium applications fail and "New Software Detected, Updating Software” message
is shown, follow from Step 1 to Step 6.
1. Press Smart button on the remote controller.
Select the Premium application panel and press WHEEL or ENTER.
2. Highlight the OPTION button and select Initialization of Premium,
then press WHEEL or ENTER.
3. Allow the TV to automatically reboot and download the Premium Application update.
Once the download is complete, the TV will turn off and restart.
Wait for the premium screen to update, then try to start a premium application.
If the download fails or the premium applications do not respond, the TV has to be reinitialized.
4. Press the Smart button on the remote controller.
Select OPTION > Initial Settings, then press WHEEL or ENTER.
5. Select Yes to initialize the TV.
Note : When the TV is reinitialized, all user and channel settings have been reset.
6. If the TV continues to fail downloading software updates or accessing premium applications,
contact the service center.
If a single premium application fails, then follow the steps below.
1. Press the Smart button on the remote controller.
Select the Premium application panel, then press WHEEL or ENTER.
2. Highlight the OPTION button and select the application to deactivate.
Press WHEEL or ENTER.
3. Once deactivated, simply select the application from the Premium application panel
to reactivate it.