24" Class Full HD LED Monitor (24.0" diagonal)

• 24EN43V-B

• Discontinued Product

• LED Backlighting
  • Full HD 1080p Resolution
  • Dual Web
AVAILABLE SIZES:
SUMMARY
Screen Size 24"
Screen Size Class (diagonal) 24" Class (24.0" diagonal)
Panel Type TN
HDCP Yes
Plug & Play Yes
Picture Mode Yes
Intelligent Auto (Auto Resolution) Yes
STAND
Detachable Base Yes
Tilt (angle) -5º (front) ~ 20º (rear)
DIMENSIONS/WEIGHT
Monitor without Stand (WxHxD) 22.3" x 13.5" x 2.2"
With Stand (WxHxD) 22.3" x 16.5" x 7.1"
Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) 25.0" x 16.2" x 4.9"
Wall Mount Pattern 100mm x 100mm
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
Power Cable 1
D-Sub Cable 1
WARRANTY / UPC
Limited Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor
UPC 719192192010

Rated 5 out of 5 by Excellent and user friendly Clarity - great. Adjustment menu and features are easily accessible. Resolution - excellent. Colors - vivid, sharp, realistic. April 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by good product it is a little smaller than my last monitor. I really like the sharpness and overall quality April 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Great Price, Great Picture This monitor packs a punch. Light-weight, easy to travel with (I use it on the road for Video and PowerPoint), exceptional picture, HD with HDMI in/out, but very nice in analog mode as well. Hard to beat for the price. April 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Great Monitor Easy to assemble and setup, basic plug n play, crisp display. March 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by MONITOR WITH EXCELLENT FEATURES AND VALUE The video quality on this monitor surpassed my expectations. Setup was a breeze. I plugged the 2 ends of the included VGA cable to the back of my computer and monitor and my video appeared immediately. I was initially disappointed with the blurry video quality so I purchased a DVI cable to connect the monitor to my computer and the clarity of the images improved dramatically. I would highly recommend using a DVI or HDMI connection to take advantage of the full 1080p resolution which this monitor has. The image quality is amazingly crisp and bright! My only minor complaint is that the base which holds the monitor is not very stable and feels flimsy. If the desk that the monitor is placed on is bumped, the monitor shakes. If you work in an area where the desk or floor may be bumped frequently, you may not like the rocking of the monitor screen on its base. Overall, I did not find a better quality 24" 1080p monitor with VGA, DVI, and HDMI connections for the price. If you are mounting the monitor or using it on a stable surface, you will enjoy the great picture quality! December 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by The 24EN43V-B LED Monitor performed as advertized. Purchased DVI cable ,opened box, Assembled monitor easily.powered up .connect to PC and all worked and Display was great. November 27, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Easy set up, good quality I purchased this 24" LG monitor as a replacement for a fading 19" older style monitor at my son's insistence. I thought it wouldn't fit on my desk and the viewing surface would be way too large. Boy, was I wrong! I love this monitor!! It was so easy to set up and fits perfectly next to my files. The clarity of the graphics is wonderful! I thought I was happy with my old monitor but this 24" size is so much nicer. As a transcriber of old documents, I am able to see the faded writing much easier than before. November 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by great monitor and a great price I've had this monitor for about a month now and could not be more pleased. It's crisp and bright, very lightweight, and is wall mountable. We have several flat screen monitors in our house, this is definitely the best looking one. I use it every day in my home office. It's the right size for displaying 2 documents side by side with no eye strain. October 22, 2013
2 Next>>

Interested in: Specifications
NicoleP
Florida

Please wait while more information about NicoleP is loaded.
Additional information about NicoleP could not be loaded.

No, it has a fixed (removable) mount.
larrymoe
Oregon, USA

Please wait while more information about larrymoe is loaded.
Additional information about larrymoe could not be loaded.

can adjust the tilt - up or down.
bruc
Indiana

Please wait while more information about bruc is loaded.
Additional information about bruc could not be loaded.

Does this monitor have speakers

1 year ago
juice398

Please wait while more information about juice398 is loaded.
Additional information about juice398 could not be loaded.

Vic83
Bowie,Maryland

Please wait while more information about Vic83 is loaded.
Additional information about Vic83 could not be loaded.

No; this monitor does not have speakers integrated into the unit. This monitor is designed to be able to use headphones, or your computer speakers can be connected directly to the sound card on your computer.

can I buy an external power supply for the 24EN33TW LED monitor?

25 Watts, 19VDC, 1.6A
Interested in: Troubleshooting
lyledean
Dallas, TX USA

Please wait while more information about lyledean is loaded.
Additional information about lyledean could not be loaded.

Accessories can be obtained through our parts distributor, MCM Electronics. Their contact number, for placing orders, is 800-824-9491. You can also use their website, at http://www.mcmelectronics.com/conte.... The part number for the Power Adapter is EAY62790007.

I have 3 of these monitors, soon to be 4.

I have two questions:

1) Will the monitors work in portrait?

2) I know the monitors are wall mountable. Does that mean I may also attach them to a multi monitor stand?

My objective is to attach 4 monitors to a quad multi monitor stand. The configuration would be two monitors in horizontal position(standard) in center, one on top of the other; and two monitors on each side rotated to portrait position.
Lefty7
Tomball, Texas

Please wait while more information about Lefty7 is loaded.
Additional information about Lefty7 could not be loaded.

I apologize, but no; this monitor has not been designed for portrait viewing or pivoting sideways. This monitor can connect to a mounting bracket with a 100mm x 100mm VESA Standard mount. We have no information available specific to stands such as those mentioned. Again, the monitors are not designed for a rotated portrait view.

HOW DO I REMOVE THE BASE?

BOUGHT A WALL MOUNT AND CAN REMOVE THE LARGE FLAT PART. THE PART THAT GOES UP INTO THE MONITOR IS ANOTHER STORY. IT SNAPPED IN, BUT WON'T SNAP OUT.
THINK THERE MUST BE A LITTLE THING I AM MISSING HERE
FEHUTCH
GULFPORT MS USA

Please wait while more information about FEHUTCH is loaded.
Additional information about FEHUTCH could not be loaded.

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced with this monitor. Some pressure will have to be applied, but all that should be necessary, for the removal of the stand body, is to pull it down and away from the back of the unit, as depicted on page 6 of the owner’s manual.

2 Next>>