29” Class 21:9 UltraWide IPS Monitor (29.0" diagonal)

• 29EA93-P

• Discontinued Product

• UltraWide 21:9
  • Screen Splitter
  • Dual Link Up
  • Hardware Calibration Ready
Screen Size Class (diagonal) 29" Class (29.0" diagonal)
Panel Type IPS - LED
Aspect Ratio 21:9
Resolution 2560 x 1080
Color Space sRGB over 99%
Color Depth 8bit (16.7 million colors)
Brightness (cd/m2) 300 cd/m2
Contrast Ratio (DFC) 5,000,000:1
Response Time 5 ms
Viewing Angle (CR≥10) 178º/178º
Panel Surface Anti-glare
POWER
Type Adapter
Input 100~240V
Consumption (On) 48W (Typical)
SPECIAL FEATURES
Color Calibration Solution Hardware Calibration Ready (Calibration is not included)
Screen-split Yes (S/W)
Dual Link-up Yes
PIP (Picture in Picture) Yes
PBP (Picture by Picture) Yes
Stereo Speaker Yes (7WX2)
STAND
Detachable Base Yes
Tilt (angle) -5~20 Degree
DIMENSIONS/WEIGHT
Monitor with Stand (WxHxD) 27.6" x 15.2" x 8.2"
Monitor without Stand (WxHxD) 27.6" x 12.5" x 2.7"
Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) 33.8" x 15.6" x 6.6"
VESA Wall Mount Pattern 100mm x 100mm
DVI-D Cable 1
USB Cable 1
PC Audio Cable 1
S/W Install CD(PC OS) Screen Splitter
AUDIO/VIDEO INPUTS & OUTPUTS
DVI-D Yes
HDMI (MHL) Yes (HDMIX2, MHLX1)
DisplayPort Yes
USB3.0 Yes (1up3down)
Headphone Yes
WARRANTY / UPC
Limited Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor
UPC 719192191594

Rated 5 out of 5 by I love this monitor! This 29" wide screen is the best investment I've ever made as far as peripherals go. I love the PiP feature, half the screen runs my iMac over the MiniDP connection, and the other half is my Windows 8.1 via DVI. That coupled with Synergy makes life wonderful! The colors are amazing, the picture is crisp and clear, I 100% suggest this monitor. April 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Good product I need to open many windows and this product do exactly what I need, with a great image quality. Easy to setup, but for some reason I don't know I needed to plug the USB cable to image calibration works. March 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by What more could you ask for in a monitor? A great monitor with amazing features. *The USB 3.0 plugs give me an additional 6 USB 3.0 plugs to utilize my multiple drives. *The PIP (picture in picture) is amazing but be aware you MUST have one of the devices utilize the Display Port in order for it to work. *Straight forward configuration. It's fairly intuitive to configure the monitor settings. *Hardware color calibration is a life saver! Editing photos and videos is perfect with this monitor! *No dead pixels! I was worried about this but neither of my monitors arrived with any dead pixels. 100% functioning and I've been using them for about 8 months. February 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by SPEET SCREEN INCOMPATIBILITY The monitor is ok, but the spleet screen is not compatible with mac os maverick ... December 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fantastic monitor! I am a lawyer and have a dual monitor setup at my office since I usually need to draft documents while looking at another. This is such a great home monitor option that allows me to see both monitors at once and takes up less space than my office setup. Although watching video and movies on it is amazing, the convenient split screen feature is just unbeatable. If you spend a lot of time on your computer, having a top monitor is the only way to make sitting at your computer an enjoyable experience. Btw, I have the 29EB93 model which has an adjustable height stand instead of the round stand with swivel movement, but the monitor itself is the same. October 30, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Great for anyone with the needs for multitasking. I happen to be using it with an iMac. Despite the lack of features that you would get with something like Windows and the "auto-snap to right or left pane", it still works great when you put 2 things side by side with each other. Picture quality is great, very easy to set up, and is also an accent to my workspace visually. So far no complaints about the monitor. It's a very striking and professional addition to any computer workstation in my opinion. September 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by It look so cool. and good for game... It is so sick... I cannot live without it right now August 30, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Make it curve Make it curve (concave) and I'll give 5 stars! Must have feature for surround gaming August 14, 2013
2 Next>>

Since it is a non standard aspect ratio, I am curious of the resolution
Cohoon
Wisconsin, USA

Please wait while more information about Cohoon is loaded.
Additional information about Cohoon could not be loaded.

Native resolution is 2560x1080
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Jap0220
Salt Lake City, UT, USA

Please wait while more information about Jap0220 is loaded.
Additional information about Jap0220 could not be loaded.

2560x1080
1 year, 1 month ago
Resolution
Eau Claire, WI, USA

Please wait while more information about Resolution is loaded.
Additional information about Resolution could not be loaded.

Resolution: 2560 x 1080
carloverthepond
Overland Park, KS, USA

Please wait while more information about carloverthepond is loaded.
Additional information about carloverthepond could not be loaded.
-1point
Bought new monitor, 29EA93, the new wide inch monitor, i want to split my screen but says i need to install software, the cd that came with product only has it for Windows, i am running a mac mini, need to install software how would i do this

Thanks
1 year, 1 month ago
sandor

Please wait while more information about sandor is loaded.
Additional information about sandor could not be loaded.

If it is any condolence, the split screen feature is not that useful. The screen is small enough vertically that splitting the screen into quarters limits your display quite a bit. If you are looking for something similar to the Windows 7/8 functionality I would check out Magnet in the app store.
4 months, 1 week ago
Xerxes
Spanish Fork, UT

Please wait while more information about Xerxes is loaded.
Additional information about Xerxes could not be loaded.

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced with this monitor. We only have software available for Windows-based operating systems, as is shown on our website. Screen Split software runs on Windows Vista/7/8.
Gender: female
1 year, 1 month ago
Amanda

Please wait while more information about Amanda is loaded.
Additional information about Amanda could not be loaded.
-1point
I purchased this(lg 29ea93p) monitor at frys 2 days ago. How do I know they sold me revision 1.25? And if not, will there be a firmware upgrade for us early adopters?
SomeWhatNervous
Tacoma, WA, USA

Please wait while more information about SomeWhatNervous is loaded.
Additional information about SomeWhatNervous could not be loaded.
+3points

Yep revision 00 so its the old one. I hope there is a firmware update before my 15 days is up because I will take the 15% restock fee. Frys and Microcenter are the only ones in the country that are even selling this monitor so there is no info about it at all. Im just going to take it back and take the hit.
SomeWhatNervous
Tacoma, WA, USA

Please wait while more information about SomeWhatNervous is loaded.
Additional information about SomeWhatNervous could not be loaded.
+4points

I just purchased this monitor today from Micro center KS. Please check the back of the monitor it states the revision there, bottom right of label. I'm very unhappy to report they are selling us the older Revision 00 manufacture date December 2012. Please 'SomeWhatNervous,' reply with your REV number.
carloverthepond
Overland Park, KS, USA

Please wait while more information about carloverthepond is loaded.
Additional information about carloverthepond could not be loaded.
+4points

Is this 3d ready?

Would this work with nvidia 3d?
Interested in: Specifications
Relentlestorm

Please wait while more information about Relentlestorm is loaded.
Additional information about Relentlestorm could not be loaded.

No, this monitor does not support any type of 3D.
4 months, 1 week ago
Xerxes
Spanish Fork, UT

Please wait while more information about Xerxes is loaded.
Additional information about Xerxes could not be loaded.
Anonymous

The Display Link will work with the thunderbolt connection, but the split screen software will NOT work on a MAC.
Xerxes
Spanish Fork, UT, USA

Please wait while more information about Xerxes is loaded.
Additional information about Xerxes could not be loaded.
2 3 4 5 Next>>