Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeff Maxwell Excellent Appliance
I have been very happy with my LG stainless steel refrigerator. The freezer is spacious and well lit; the ice maker is efficient. The refrigerator is well lit, quiet, spacious, and efficient.
July 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by moth they thought of everything
I didn't know what I was missing. visibility is great.
flexible enough to meet all needs. always seems to be ample room
so glad to have it.
July 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Franny The product has excellent features.
The product is awesome, It did replace a Kenmore
product. The previous appliance's light bulbs kept
blowing out. Also the product didn't keep the food cold. This product keeps the food cold and the freezer on the bottom is large enough for the groceries. The only noise is when the ice maker
releases the ice cubes.
June 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rory705 Husband of 47 years in love with LG refrigerator
LDC24370ST Serial # 311MRKU10725 4/13/14
He tells me he loves our new refrigerator much more than he says he loves me. Why? It is SO quiet. Our previous refrigerator was so loud, we could hear it from the bathtub. Our new LG is so quiet, sometimes we are afraid it is not plugged in.
It is sleek and compact, yet the capacity (refrigerator and freezer) is mind-blowing. Whoever designed this 24 cubic feet is a genius.
We are crazy for the expertly positioned and bright lights, while the glide-and- serve drawer is an ideal location for eggs, bacon and cheeses.
I must admit, I love this refrigerator as much as my husband does. I just don't tell him every night.
June 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Reggie22 Very spacious fridge!
I love my new LG refrigerator. I got the stainless steel model a few months ago and it holds everything I could ever want. Love the pull out tray for when we have visitors. I can make a plate and it fits right in the tray. Keep up the great product features!
June 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kobie's mom love it!
I am very happy with my new refridgerator. I would however like more side storage for condiments etc.
May 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy customer We have loved our new refrigerator!
The double doors are really nice as is the bottom freezer. Both are quite spacious including great space in all the doors.
March 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JenMG How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
1. Capacity - I can put so much in this! Recently had a party and it stored three 9x13-10x15 casseroles, one 9" round, and a 12-pack of soda in addition to four days' worth of groceries for my family of six and the usual condiments and such. I can keep four gallon jugs across the bottom door shelf. The split top shelf gives essential flexibility for tall items without sacrificing all of the second shelf; eggs and other shallow items still easily fit under the lowered side. I use my chest freezer a LOT less with all that this freezer can hold.
2. Real-life storage - the crispers are the full size I'm used to from my previous, 20-year-old fridge. (Shop for fridges and you'll see how few have decent-sized crispers.) You can actually put in long things like celery. The full-width deli easily holds all the deli and cheese (and then some) my large family requires.
3. Freezer - The freezer has two drawers for easier access to everything. The bottom drawer is deeper and has an adjustable divider that keeps things organized in their place. Both are solid, not wire, meaning debris isn't going to fall through where you can't get at it.
4. Built-ins - Love the recessed LED lights and integrated temperature controls. Really opens up the full capacity of this fridge when you don't have half of the top shelf interrupted with a huge unit for light bulbs and temperature adjusters.
5. Speaking of temperature adjusters - digital controls mean you know what temp you are actually setting. No arbitrary 1-10 scale. Separate freezer control allows better fine-tuning. Keeps temperature steady.
6. Appearance - 33" wide, it's a great option for the small- to average-sized kitchen. Smooth front and texture-free handles are SO easy to keep clean. Together with a slightly bowed front, it would look as good in a contemporary setting as it does in my vintage-styled kitchen.
7. Cleanability - The inside is also easy to clean with removable door bins, shelves and drawers.
The only cons thus far:
I do find it a bit noisy compared to my old one. A high-pitched whine similar to but less annoying than a florescent fixture. I can hear it when I'm in the kitchen, but not when I'm in the next room.
And I have no use for the bottom door shelf that is sized for juice boxes; this allows me to set my other door shelves lower and with greater spacing, giving me more space for the things I use.
February 26, 2014