LG Smart TV - Picture Settings
TV/Audio/Video > TVs > 55LM4600
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, including all Warranty Terms & Conditions, refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
|SmartShare PC SW(DLNA)||03/05/2013||N/A|
1. SmartShare PC SW(DLNA)
To use DLNA, the PC needs to have Nero MediaHome 4 Essentials.
DLNA stands for Digital Living Network Alliance.
You can enjoy video/audio/photo contents in PC/server using Home Networking on big and high-resolution TV screen.
[PC requirements for installing Nero MediaHome 4 Essentials program]
- Windows XP (Service pack 2 or later),
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 (Service pack 2 or later),
Windows Server 2003 (Service pack 1 or later)
- Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista 64-bit version (application runs in 32-bit mode)
- Windows 7 64-bit version (application runs in 32-bit mode)
- Hard drive space: more than 200 MB
- CPU: 1.2 GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD SempronTM 2200+ processor
- Memory: more than 256 MB RAM
- Graphic card: more than 32 MB, resolution of at least 800 x 600 pixels and at least 16-bit color settings supported
- Windows Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- DirectX 9.0c revision 30 (August 2006) or later
- Network environment: 100 MB Ethernet, Wireless LAN WLAN (IEEE 802.11g) or later
To enhance 3D performance
MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY SUMMARY
Period of Coverage
Labor : 1 Year
Parts : 1 Year
Refer to the detailed Warranty Policy delivered in your product packaging.
If you need Repair Service, submit an online Repair Service Request or Contact Us. Please have the Serial number of your product and proof of purchase ready. Out-of-warranty service fees may apply for diagnosis, parts, and labor.