This firmware is only for New UI and can NOT be used in Old UI.
================================== Notice ===================================
Please read and note followings.
Service for problems caused by user mistakes without any notice is not free.
Please check your system before, Firmware upgrade would be failed by unstable system.
This program can not be registered on open web site.
Anyone who registered this Program on open web site will be liable for damages
To obtain the source code under GPL, LGPL, MPL and other open source licenses, that
is contained in this product, please visit http://opensource.lge.com.
In addition to the source code, all referred license terms, warranty disclaimers and
copyright notices are available for download.
Hello, this is LG Electronics DS Division.
Updated System Firmware(Version 10119)of N1A1(Network Storage Product) is newly
1. Before the firmware upgrade of LG NAS, we recommand you to do configuration backup
2. While upgrading firmware, Stop other works on PC and Be careful for PC Power-off.
3. Give a warning to client user so as not to access LG NAS while firmware upgrading
4. Upgrade on PC which is installed Firewall or other Security program would be failed.
▶ Model Name : N1A1(New UI)
▶ Firmware Version (System) : 10119
▶ Firmware name : firmware-nt1-1_10119rfke.bin
▶ How to upgrade :
1. If the current FW version is 10119, you don't have to upgrade Firmware.
Checking System & ODD Firmware is available on LG-NAS_WebMenu -->
Configuration --> System --> Firmware update
2. Download firmware-nt1_10119rfke.zip from Homepage. and extract the zip file.
-> firmware-nt1_10119rfke.bin (designate the folder to download)
3. Click "Search" Button on "System" Category on LG-NAS_WebMenu -->
Configuration --> System --> Firmware update --> Manual upgrade Find the
And then, click "Upgrade" button.
4. After upgrading, System will restarts automatically.
5. Upgrading time will be around 1~5 minutes
※ The improvement contents sees readme.txt file.
[Details for New Firmware]
Bug fix :
1. 'Trashbox' workding error on the 'Service' folder.
2. Permission error on AjaXplorer(NAS explorer) when folder attribuion is set up
3. 'Help' error on the schedule backup page of NAS web UI.
4. DLNA hang up issue occrured by a specific file (having unusual metadata)
or files more than 10,000 numbers.