55" Class CINEMA 3D 1080P 120HZ LED LCD TV (54.6" diagonal)

• 55LM4600

• Discontinued Product

• LG Cinema 3D
  • Edge LED
  • Full HD 1080p Resolution
  • Triple XD Engine
SUMMARY
Screen Size 55"
Screen Size Diagonal 54.6"
Resolution 1920 x 1080p
Display Type LED
3D Ready Yes
Native Display Resolution 1920 x 1080
Screen Size Class (diagonal) 55" Class (54.6" diagonal)
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Response Time TruMotion 120Hz
Dynamic Contrast Ratio 4,000,000:1
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT
TV without Stand (WxHxD) 49.7" x 29.7" x 1.4"
TV with Stand (WxHxD) 49.7" x 32.4" x 12.4"
TV without Stand weight 48.3 lbs
TV with Stand weight 56.2 lbs
TV Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) 61.8" x 34.7" x 7.5"
Shipping Weight 68.8 lbs
BROADCASTING SYSTEM
Analog Yes
Digital ATSC/NTSC/Clear QAM (1 Tuner)
VIDEO
Triple XD™ Engine Yes
Picture Mode 8 Modes (Intelligent Sensor/Vivid/Standard/Cinema/ Game/ISF Expert 1/ISF Expert 2/Sport)
Picture Wizard II Yes
Aspect Ratio 6 Modes (16:9/Just Scan/Set by Program/4:3/Zoom/ Cinema Zoom 1)
Just Scan (1:1 Pixel Matching) HDMI™: 1080p/1080i/720p, Component: 1080p/1080i/720p, RF: 1080i/720p
AV Mode (Picture & Sound) 4 Modes (Cinema/Sport/Game/Off)
AUDIO
Speaker System 1 Way, 2 Speakers
Audio Output Power (Watts - THD 10%) 10W + 10W
Mono/Stereo/Dual (MTS/SAP) Yes
Virtual Surround Yes
Sound Mode 5 Modes (Standard/Music/Cinema/Sport/Game)
Clear Voice II Yes
3D FEATURES
3D Type (SG/FPR) FPR (Passive)
3D Format Auto Correction Yes
Channel Add/Delete Yes
Favorite Channel Programming Yes
Auto/Manual Clock Yes
On/Off Timer Yes
Sleep Timer Yes
AV INPUTS/OUTPUTS
Component Video In(Y, Pb, Pr + Audio) 2 (Rear)
HDMI™/HDCP Input 3 (2 Rear/1 Side)
Digital Audio Out (Optical) 1 (Rear)
RGB In (D-Sub 15 Pin) - PC 1 (Rear)
PC Audio Input 1 (Rear)
USB 2.0 1 (Side)
LAN 1 (Rear)
CABINET / ACCESSORIES
Swivel (Left/Right) 20º/20º
VESA Compatible 400mm x 400mm
Remote Control Standard
3D Glasses 4 Pairs Included
POWER
Power Supply (Voltage, Hz) 100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
Standby Mode 0.3W

Rated 5 out of 5 by excellent 3D view I really enjoyed this product, a great price for a 3D TV at a nice screen size. If only the true motion would of been more enhance, but I guess I need a 240hz and this one is at 120hz. Overall great TV for price I got it for, I do recommend it. April 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by I wanted 3D and I got it!!!!!! I did a lot of research before buying this TV. I wanted 3d LED, smart dimming, and 2d to 3d conversion. I got all these and more. I didn't really care about smart tv as I already had a smart Blu-ray. So I saved a little by not having redundant features in the tv. December 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by One sweet 3D TV I just wished I had bought this tv a long time ago, This tv has awseome color and sounds, the picture is sooo clear, and the 3D is second to none, I bought a lg 3D blu ray player to go with the tv, I was blown away with the 3D. If you have a chance to buy this, do it... and I am not just saying it either, check it out LG in the best out there October 10, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by would recommend the product I have been using the product for 3 months. In general, I am satisfied with the purchase. The image quality is good and clear. There is one thing that I rated 4 stars is that if a light source points to the screen, it is hard to see the picture (mirror effect). I hope LG can fix this issue in their future product. September 25, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by FAST, EASY SET-UP! I researched new TV's and in the end narrowed my choice down to this model. I have not been disappointed! Very easy to set up, very easy to change settings, a nice remote that is actually functional. I'd definitely recommend this model to anyone (and have!). September 10, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Highly recommend this LED 3D HDTV I had a 2 1/2 yr old plasma HDTV die on me and was in need of a new one. Now being turned off to plasma's and how finicky they can be I decided to go for a LED. I read a review that stated that the HD was better on their plasma then this LED tv and I'm going to rebuttal that with my opinion since I too have had both. I have watched sports, movies, 3D movies, blu rays, dvd's on this TV and everything is better on this LG then my plasma that died. I liked my plasma a lot but love this LED and watching 3D is awesome which I didn't think I'd like. I paired my LED with a 3D smart blu ray player so I knew I didn't need/want to spend the extra for a smart TV. I will be buying another LG LED for my loft upstairs and highly recommend this item to everyone. July 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Great features and ease of operation We are overall pleased with this product. It has exceeded our expectations. Whether you're watching sports, kids programs, fast moving action movies or gaming it's performance is fantastic. We would definitely purchase another LG television in the future. June 19, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by This T.V. is great All I could say is life is LG but LG stand for Love & Greatness thank you LG. June 1, 2013
2 3 4 5 6 Next>>

Interested in: Specifications
mramosc

Please wait while more information about mramosc is loaded.
Additional information about mramosc could not be loaded.

Charco
Clinton, NY 13323, USA

Please wait while more information about Charco is loaded.
Additional information about Charco could not be loaded.

No! This is not a smart TV.
larrydec2012
Connecticut, USA

Please wait while more information about larrydec2012 is loaded.
Additional information about larrydec2012 could not be loaded.

No, this is not a smart television, it is simply a television with LAN capabilities (Local Area Network).
HerAnthony
Ontario, CA, USA

Please wait while more information about HerAnthony is loaded.
Additional information about HerAnthony could not be loaded.

It connects to the Internet via Ethernet cable, but does not offer smart TV features, I.e. web browser, Netflix, etc. Network connection is for updates and Simplink. You can control other devices connected to the same network.
Tester1
Pennsylvania, USA

Please wait while more information about Tester1 is loaded.
Additional information about Tester1 could not be loaded.
+6points
I want to hook the Blue Ray player via HDMI to the TV, and then use the TV digital optical out to my audio receiver. However, will the TV output have the full Dolby Digital Bitstream from the Blue Ray? If not, then I cannot do this.
sveng01
United States

Please wait while more information about sveng01 is loaded.
Additional information about sveng01 could not be loaded.

No. The TV cannot decode 5.1 DD. You have to connect blu ray playe directly to reciever to play movies in 5.1 DD. Also, connect TV to receiver via an optical audio cable to hear 5.1 DD from TV programs.
larrydec2012
Connecticut, USA

Please wait while more information about larrydec2012 is loaded.
Additional information about larrydec2012 could not be loaded.
+2points

On my 55LM4600, Dolby Digital will transmit through the audio optical output via the over-the-air input, but the HDMI inputs get down sampled to LPCM, even when the speakers are set to off.
Antalope

Please wait while more information about Antalope is loaded.
Additional information about Antalope could not be loaded.
+2points

I tried this with DD5.1 from my STB with HDMI but all that was sent out of the optical audio was stereo. I tried turning the speakers off but this had no effect. Is there a setting to allow DD5.1 to pass through from HDMI to the optical audio output?
Garyl53
Colorado, USA

Please wait while more information about Garyl53 is loaded.
Additional information about Garyl53 could not be loaded.

Yes, I've done this with mine. Be sure to turn off the the TV speakers in the settings menu and use a quality optical cable.
MikeTV
Dover, DE, USA

Please wait while more information about MikeTV is loaded.
Additional information about MikeTV could not be loaded.
-1point

is this a smart tv

what type of connection to the iinternet does this have
martinb

Please wait while more information about martinb is loaded.
Additional information about martinb could not be loaded.
-2points

This is not a smart TV. You can wire it to internet but for software upgrade and play photos on PCs connected to same network.
larrydec2012
Connecticut, USA

Please wait while more information about larrydec2012 is loaded.
Additional information about larrydec2012 could not be loaded.

It is not a smart television.
it can connect to internet to update software and connect to Local Area Network (LAN) to stream media in shared folders.
HerAnthony
Ontario, CA, USA

Please wait while more information about HerAnthony is loaded.
Additional information about HerAnthony could not be loaded.

Ethernet cable, but it isn't a smart TV.
Tester1
Pennsylvania, USA

Please wait while more information about Tester1 is loaded.
Additional information about Tester1 could not be loaded.
I have followed the instructions but cannot find the software on the support site. In addition, Nero Media Home 4 was not included with my 55LM4600 TV. I have triple checked the packing materials to make sure I didn't overlook it.
BDinFLA
Green Cove Springs, FL, USA

Please wait while more information about BDinFLA is loaded.
Additional information about BDinFLA could not be loaded.

As of right now you can find it at:

MikeMc

Please wait while more information about MikeMc is loaded.
Additional information about MikeMc could not be loaded.

I too have seen this, I believe this is LG not taking up with supporting their products.
The upside is that if your television is connected to your local area network (LAN) your television will pick up any device that has sharing allowed on the same network.
E.G. laptop/desktop/hard-drive.

You can click on input and you will see My Media then the DNLA will pick it up and will be able to open available folders and view movies/pictures and even listen to music.
HerAnthony
Ontario, CA, USA

Please wait while more information about HerAnthony is loaded.
Additional information about HerAnthony could not be loaded.

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced with this television. Perhaps the following link will assist in this matter: http://www.lg.com/us/support/produc.... If you have additional questions about this situation, please contact our Customer Interactive Center at 800-243-0000.

3D Images

My 3D mode is displaying double images, each taking up half the screen. How do I fix this?
Mike2

Please wait while more information about Mike2 is loaded.
Additional information about Mike2 could not be loaded.

The same problems on my 55LM4600 went away after I installed the firmware update yesterday. No more ghost image, blurring and splittling screen. The firmware update was released in late Nov 2012 and you have to download it from the LG website and perform updating via the USB input on the TV. Note you need to follow the instructions provided to do it.
larrydec2012
Connecticut, USA

Please wait while more information about larrydec2012 is loaded.
Additional information about larrydec2012 could not be loaded.
+2points

I have the same problem with my LG55LM4600 which is hooked up with a Sony BDP 590 Blu ray player. Beside the double screen issue, the 3D images becomes blurry (kind of ghost images) if I stop 3D movie from the blu ray player and switch the player to other functions such as music and then switch back to 3D movie. In such cases, I have to switch the TV from the blu ray input to TV mode (or other input) and then switch back to the blu ray input while the blu ray player is playing the 3D movie, then the 3D image becomes normal. I am not sure if this is TV defect or due to mismatch between the TV and blu ray player. I am going to try with a LG blu ray player and see if the same problems occur.
larrydec2012
Connecticut, USA

Please wait while more information about larrydec2012 is loaded.
Additional information about larrydec2012 could not be loaded.

Mine does the same, haven't figured out why, it has a split screen one on the top & one on the bottom when the 3d blu-ray is loaded. I just press ok then the 3d button on my remote again then the dialog box pops up saying to get the best experience sit 2 meters away, when I press ok it does go to normal 3d full screen, but the 3d blu-rays that do this are very distorted & blurry, none of the settings can fix this, almost unwatchable, other blu-rays that don't do this when inserted are very clear with good quality, Madagascar 3 Europe's most wanted does this looks very bad almost unwatchable, Megamind,Shrek,&The Smurfs do this too but look good in 3d picture quality, hdmi/eithernet cable is used 1.4 ver unknown
HighupRoofer

Please wait while more information about HighupRoofer is loaded.
Additional information about HighupRoofer could not be loaded.
2 3 4 5 ... 14 Next>>