Connecting Antenna or Cable
When watching a public TV program or a wired/cable (analog, digital) program
Connect antenna line to antenna/cable input terminal to watch programs using outdoor/indoor antennas.
- Do not bend the copper wire when connecting coaxial line (75 Ω).
- Turn the terminal right to connect.
- Connect devices first before plug the power in to prevent damages to the TV.
- To use more than two TVs with one antenna, purchase additional signal converter to connect.
- Consult with an antenna specialist or the store when you experience difficulty with installing the antenna.