I want to clean TV screen (stain and foreign object)
Do you want to clean the screen?
How to fix
How to remove foreign objects and stain
- When you clean the screen, unplug the power cord and wipe gently with a soft cloth in one direction.
If you wipe too strong, this might cause scratch or discoloration.
- For handprints, breathe a screen and wipe them.
Do not spray or wipe with a wet cloth.
- If you use a soft microfine cloth, there will be no scratch.
use polish, abradant,
wax, benzene, or alcohol to clean.
If you use chemical agents (eg> acetone, benzene, alcohol, etc.), the product may be damaged.
- Use a soft cloth. (Refrain from using a rough cloth)
- Comply with the cleaning rules written on the manual.
- Be cautious when you hold key or your kids play with toys around TV
- If you need to move the product, pack thoroughly to make sure it is safe.