How to Use LG ThinQ
■ Incorrect password during product registration
- During “Connect Product“ step, do you see Incorrect Password for Network error message?
1)The 8-character password is a repetition of the last 4 characters of ‘LG_Smart_OOOO_XXXX’ network on the screen.
In the password field, enter the last 4 characters of the network name twice to try registering your product again.
2)Did you enter the first letter of password in uppercase?
Ensure to check and enter the lowercase letters of password in lowercase respectively.
* Note that iPhone has automatic capitalization feature that applies to the first character of any word typed after a period.
3) Product’s Wi-Fi name : LG_Smart_Appliances_(4 combo of letters and digits)
- Password : enter the 4-character password involving letters & digits twice (total of 8-characters)
* Example) LG_Smart_Laundry_1234 password = 12341234
LG_Smart_Laundry_abcd password = abcdabcd
LG_Smart_Laundry_ABCD password = ABCDABCD
LG_Smart_Laundry_1a2b password = 1a2b1a2b
※ Precaution : Lowercase or uppercase English letters must be entered as lowercase and uppercase respectively