■ Title - (Mobile/Portable) The letters FL is displayed on the screen and the appliance is not operating
■ Problem - Error/Display screen
■ Symptom - Function code (NO, CO, HI, LO, F1~6, ㄱ, ㄴ etc)
■ Solution or Settings
▶ Function code
- FL (Mobile-Portable Air Conditioner)
The code indicates that the condensate water is full.
[Cause and Conditions]
If the appliance is operating under the condition of high-humidity, the base pan can get filled with water. ("FL" or “CH04” code appears)
Empty the condensate water through the drainage nozzle at the bottom of the appliance. (Refer to the Owner’s Manual)
1. Turn off the appliance and disconnect the power cord.
2. Place a large bucket under the drainage nozzle and open its cap.
3. Once all the condensate water is drained out, close the cap completely.
※ If you tilt the appliance too much, the condensate water may overflow.
※ If you move the appliance without emptying the condensate water, the overflow of condensate water may cause electric shock, fire or property damage.
- FL (Mobile-Portable Air Conditioner) code indicates that the condensate water is full.
If the appliance operates continuously under the condition of high humidity, the base pan may get filled with water. ( "FL" or “CH04” code will appear )
Move the appliance(to the bathroom/outdoor area) and drain the condensate water through the drainage nozzle at the bottom of the appliance.
- The end -