What should I check when water leaks?
■ When water leaks from a dishwasher, please check water supply and drain hoses.
Also check a detergent used as dishwashing liquids and baking soda can cause leaks due to foam.
Please make sure a dishwasher is level.
How to fix
1. To check water supply hoses, first close a water tap and other valves. Check each joint is fastened enough.
2. Please fasten any loose joints.
3. Check on Y-connector parts under a sink for a water leak from a drain hose.
4. Please fasten any loose joints.
5. If a dishwasher is not level, please adjust.