What kind of music function can I use from G3?
Your phone has a built-in music player that lets you play all your favorite tracks. To access the music player,
tap > > Apps tab > Music.
How to add music to my phone
Start by transferring music files to your phone:
• Transfer music using Media sync (MTP).
• Download from the wireless Web.
• Synchronise your phone to a computer.
• Receive files via Bluetooth.
How to transfer music using Media sync(MTP)
1. Connect the phone to your PC using the USB cable.
2. Select the Media sync (MTP) option. Your phone will appear as another hard drive on your computer.
Click on the drive to view it. Copy the files from your PC to the drive folder.
3. When you’re finished transferring files, swipe down on the Status Bar and tap USB connected > Charge phone.
You may now safely unplug your device.
How to play songs
1. Tap > > Apps tab > Music.
2. Tap Songs.
3. Select the song you want to play.
To change the volume while listening to music, press the up and down volume keys on the back side of the phone.
Touch and hold any song in the list. The Play, Add to playlist, Share, Set as ringtone, Delete, Details and Search options will be displayed.
• Some file formats are not supported, depending on the device software.
• If the file size exceeds the available memory, an error can occur when you open files.
NOTE: Music file copyrights may be protected by international treaties and national copyright laws. Therefore, it may be
necessary to obtain permission or a licence to reproduce or copy music. In some countries, national laws prohibit
private copying of copyrighted material. Before downloading or copying the file, check the national laws of the
relevant country concerning the use of such material.