How can I connect a smart device through Bluetooth?
- To connect a smart device to a speaker through Bluetooth
- Applicable models: NP8340, NP8540, NP8740, NP8350, LAS650M, LAS750M, LAS950M
You can listen to music stored in a smart device using Bluetooth connection.
1. Before you start Bluetooth pairing, check if the Bluetooth setting of the smart device is ON.
2. Press “F” or “FUNC” button on a speaker to change it to Bluetooth mode. When it’s on Bluetooth mode, The Bluetooth status LED will blink in white color.
3. Open Bluetooth setting on your device. When searching is complete, it will show a list of devices to pair with.
A speaker will appear on the list as following:
Model # NP8340, NP8540, NP8740, NP8350 : Music Flow H3/4/5/7(xx:xx)
Model # LAS650M : Music Flow HS6(xx:xx), Music Flow LAS851M(xx:xx)
Model # LAS750M : LG HS7(xx:xx), LG LAS750M(xx:xx), LG LAS751M(xx:xx), LG Sound Bar LAS750M(xx:xx)
Model # LAS950M : LG HS9(xx:xx), LG LAS950M(xx:xx)
4. Select the device name of your speaker on the list. Paring process will be initiated.
5. When the pairing is over, the Bluetooth status LED will stop blinking.
6. Play music on the connected device.