Why does the washer taking long time?
· The front load washer is taking too long time during the cycle.
1. The amount of clothes is very small that is not enough to make centrifugal force.
2. The amount of detergent is too much which is forming too much foam that will increase cycle time.
1. Try to put more amount of clothes when you are using the washer.
2. Don’t use big amount of detergent to avoid excessive foam and make sure you are using the Automatic detergent.
3. Automatic HE detergent is recommended for more cleaning efficiency and less foam formation.