Update phone software FOTA (Firmware Over The Air)
· When remaining battery is low, update may stop midway. It can proceed only when remaining battery is 50% or more (Please charge batteries before update).
· It is recommended to back up data before starting an update.
· When updated, most recent version will be installed and downgrade is unavailable.
■ Software Update
1. Tap settings.
2. Tap General on top right.
3. Go to General and drag screen downward. Go to About Phone.
(App> Settings > General> About Phone > Update Center > Software Update > Check Update)
4. Click Update Center.
5. Tap Software Update.
If there is no update is available you will be notified that you have the latest version.
If update is available you will be asked to download the update.
6. Select Download via Mobile Network of Wi-Fi.
7. Install downloaded software.
8. Turn power off and back on after installation. Update is complete.