You can view the current battery information or turn on power-saving mode.
1. On the settings screen, tap General Battery & power saving.
2. Customize the following settings:
• Battery usage: View the battery usage details. To view more details, select a specific item.
• Battery percentage on status bar: Display the remaining battery level as a percentage on the status bar.
• Battery saver: Reduce battery consumption by cutting down some device settings, such as the display brightness, speed and vibration intensity. The status bar displays when power-saving mode is on.
• Game battery saver: Adjust the video quality to reduce battery consumption when playing games.