5,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner

EER 9.7
Dehumid. (Pts/Hr) 1.5
Dry Air Flow (CFM) 140
dBA Level (Indoor / Outdoor) 52 / 56
Est. Cooling Area (Sq. Ft.) 150
DIMENSIONS
Product (WxHxD) 17 5/16" x 11 1/8" x 12 13/16"
Shipping (WxHxD) 19 5/8" x 13 11/16" x 15 1/5"
Net Weight (lbs.) 40
MATERIALS/FINISHES
Available Colors White
ELECTRICAL RATINGS
Voltage / 60 Hz 115
Watts 515
Rated Amps 4.8

Rated 5 out of 5 by Well made and efficient Great for a small room. Cools down quickly. Not too much noise. OK for sleeping. The price is right as well. I like the LG products so far. Have an LG cell phone too. This company, as far as my experiences go, has delivered well made products at affordable prices. Will buy from them again. May 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by This product is awesome I love my new air unit. Energy saver and easy to use. Cools my room with no power in minutes. Happy I purchased it. February 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by A+++ great product Price was right, for a small AC it works better than expected. would buy LG products again. Very easy to install. Had it up and running in about 20 minutes. November 14, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Good AC unit I think this is a good AC unit overall. It is more noisy than my last unit and I don't like the fact that the vent points up instead of straight out into the room. I had to put a deflector on it to blow the air into the room. October 22, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Great Price for a Basic Window Unit This is a great unit for a very affordable price. I bought it for my bedroom which is a finished attic. The only downfall I found is that it does not have a temperature gage to click the unit off, thus is continues to run until you manually shut it off. -- I found using a programmable timer eliminates this problem. I can have it set to turn on a hour before I come home from work, and turn off a couple of hours after I go to sleep. Also, remember to remove the rubber cap off the back before installation. If you live in a humid location, the water will start to smell after awhile. - I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an affordable fix to cooling a room. September 25, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Awesome price for a Awesome product!! Was a little skeptical about purchasing because of the low price , but Man O Man, I'm so happy I purchased two of these!! They work better that my 8,000 btu unit from another brand that I shall let stay nameless!!!! Thank you LG!!! August 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Would by this product again! The fact that the air vents are at an upward angle instead of straight out in front makes it perfect for my shop. My sewing machine sits in front of the window and the air is directed upward instead of in my face!! I LOVE this feature!!! The unit is also very quiet! I only have the unit on when I'm working in the shop. My shop is 10 x 15 and is in the Texas heat. It doesn't take long at all for the building to get cooled down. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and would buy another one if needed. The price also fit my budget. July 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gets the job done This is a very cost effective product that meets all my needs. June 27, 2013
2 Next>>

This model of AC is perfect for my room because is blows up and not straight, but my only concern is to know if is star energy..

Products related to my question

glayce
NY

Please wait while more information about glayce is loaded.
Additional information about glayce could not be loaded.

very much so. Rated at 9.7 operates at 515 Watts. Very efficient rating.
1 year, 1 month ago
Anonymous

How long should I leave drain pipe in the unit?

I just bought this window unit and water collected very quickly and in a large amount in the base pan. I live in FL so it quite hot and humid. Should I leave the drain pipe in continuosly?
1 year, 1 month ago
Raider
Florida, USA

Please wait while more information about Raider is loaded.
Additional information about Raider could not be loaded.

We appreciate your interest in this air conditioner. If there is a high humidity level, then we would recommend leaving the drain pipe in the unit in order to direct the flow of the water.
1 year, 1 month ago

what are the startup amps

for m/n lw6013ery3 (5.2A)
M/N lw5013 (4.8A)
txmike
texas

Please wait while more information about txmike is loaded.
Additional information about txmike could not be loaded.

We appreciate your interest in these air conditioner models. We do not have listings for the Starting Amperage for these units. Each does, however, specify that they should each be on designated circuits, and fused with a 15 Amp time delay fuse or circuit breaker.

Is the coolant rechargeable

Interested in: Troubleshooting
1 month, 3 weeks ago
docwood

Please wait while more information about docwood is loaded.
Additional information about docwood could not be loaded.

We appreciate your interest in this air conditioner. The coolant system of this device is sealed. It has not been designed with a recharge port available. It is recommended to contact our Customer Interactive Center at 800-243-0000 for proper resolution to this matter.
1 month, 2 weeks ago

Am looking at LW5012/5013 units. The area I live in is rural and experiences power outages. Need a unit that will restart even if there is a delay.

Thanks for your reply!
1 month, 1 week ago
BigfootJPL
Kingman, AZ, USA

Please wait while more information about BigfootJPL is loaded.
Additional information about BigfootJPL could not be loaded.
2 Next>>