5,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner

EER 9.7
Dehumid. (Pts/Hr) 1.5
Dry Air Flow (CFM) 140
dBA Level (Indoor / Outdoor) 52 / 56
Est. Cooling Area (Sq. Ft.) 150
DIMENSIONS
Product (WxHxD) 17 5/16" x 11 1/8" x 12 13/16"
Shipping (WxHxD) 19 5/8" x 13 11/16" x 15 1/5"
Net Weight (lbs.) 40
MATERIALS/FINISHES
Available Colors White
ELECTRICAL RATINGS
Voltage / 60 Hz 115
Watts 515
Rated Amps 4.8

Rated 4 out of 5 by A good little A/C for the price Bought this small A/C at Home Depot for a small bedroom. It works well for this small space and is fairly quiet. No remote control, but still a good deal for the price. August 20, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by I have really enjoyed my window A/C I do not have central A/C so this unit fit into my wierd window very nicely. It works well to cool the room. The filter is very easy to clean as well. September 22, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Basic no-frills cooling unit This unit uses a manual numbered dial for setting temperature rather than a temp dial or digital readout so maintaining a specific temperature is trial and error. There is no outside air ventilation option, and no remote control. Unit is reasonably quiet and cools nicely. Cools an upstairs 10 X 12 room easily. Easy to install. Power consumption seems low. August 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Well made and efficient Great for a small room. Cools down quickly. Not too much noise. OK for sleeping. The price is right as well. I like the LG products so far. Have an LG cell phone too. This company, as far as my experiences go, has delivered well made products at affordable prices. Will buy from them again. May 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by This product is awesome I love my new air unit. Energy saver and easy to use. Cools my room with no power in minutes. Happy I purchased it. February 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by A+++ great product Price was right, for a small AC it works better than expected. would buy LG products again. Very easy to install. Had it up and running in about 20 minutes. November 14, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by This product works great This window air conditioner was purchased to cool my storage room. I live in Florida and had been unable to use for bulk grocery/paper products, since my old air conditioner quit working. This new LG air conditioner is so quiet I questioned whether it was working or not, but it is and I am extremely pleased with it's performance. I would highly recommend. October 30, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Good AC unit I think this is a good AC unit overall. It is more noisy than my last unit and I don't like the fact that the vent points up instead of straight out into the room. I had to put a deflector on it to blow the air into the room. October 22, 2013
  • 2015-08-27T13:35:37.595-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_17, tr_17
  • loc_en_US, sid_MD05028346, prod, sort_default
2 Next>>

This model of AC is perfect for my room because is blows up and not straight, but my only concern is to know if is star energy..

Products related to my question

2 years, 3 months ago
glayce
NY

Please wait while more information about glayce is loaded.
Additional information about glayce could not be loaded.

I believe it is Energy Star rated. It sure seems to run cheaply.
1 year ago
Handyman63
Rural Eastern Kansas

Please wait while more information about Handyman63 is loaded.
Additional information about Handyman63 could not be loaded.

very much so. Rated at 9.7 operates at 515 Watts. Very efficient rating.
2 years, 2 months ago
Anonymous

Is the coolant rechargeable

Interested in: Troubleshooting
docwood

Please wait while more information about docwood is loaded.
Additional information about docwood could not be loaded.

Yes, but in most cases, if it leaks out, it would be cheaper to replace the unit.
1 year ago
Handyman63
Rural Eastern Kansas

Please wait while more information about Handyman63 is loaded.
Additional information about Handyman63 could not be loaded.

We appreciate your interest in this air conditioner. The coolant system of this device is sealed. It has not been designed with a recharge port available. It is recommended to contact our Customer Interactive Center at 800-243-0000 for proper resolution to this matter.

How long should I leave drain pipe in the unit?

I just bought this window unit and water collected very quickly and in a large amount in the base pan. I live in FL so it quite hot and humid. Should I leave the drain pipe in continuosly?
2 years, 2 months ago
Raider
Florida, USA

Please wait while more information about Raider is loaded.
Additional information about Raider could not be loaded.

We appreciate your interest in this air conditioner. If there is a high humidity level, then we would recommend leaving the drain pipe in the unit in order to direct the flow of the water.
2 years, 2 months ago

what are the startup amps

for m/n lw6013ery3 (5.2A)
M/N lw5013 (4.8A)
txmike
texas

Please wait while more information about txmike is loaded.
Additional information about txmike could not be loaded.

We appreciate your interest in these air conditioner models. We do not have listings for the Starting Amperage for these units. Each does, however, specify that they should each be on designated circuits, and fused with a 15 Amp time delay fuse or circuit breaker.

Am looking at LW5012/5013 units. The area I live in is rural and experiences power outages. Need a unit that will restart even if there is a delay.

Thanks for your reply!
1 year, 1 month ago
BigfootJPL
Kingman, AZ, USA

Please wait while more information about BigfootJPL is loaded.
Additional information about BigfootJPL could not be loaded.

Yes. Unit will automatically restart after a short built-in delay.
1 year ago
Handyman63
Rural Eastern Kansas

Please wait while more information about Handyman63 is loaded.
Additional information about Handyman63 could not be loaded.
  • 2015-08-27T13:36:30.318-05:00