Settings_Picture_Picture Mode_Advanced Settings (Smart)
Smart è Settings è Picture è Picture Mode è Advanced Settings
Select one of the preset image settings or customize options in each mode. Select a picture mode first.
- Adjusts the contrast to the optimal level according to the brightness of the image.
- Adjusts colors for more natural-looking colors.
- Skin Color : Skin color spectrum can be separately set to implement the skin color as defined by the user.
- Grass Color : Natural color spectrum (meadows, hills, etc.) can be separately set.
- Sky Color : Sky color is set separately.
- Provides a crystal-clear picture by improving the details in areas where the picture is blurry or unclear.
- Sets the gradation curve according to the output of the picture signal in relation to the input signal.
Color Gamut Range
- Sets the range of colors.
- Make edges of the image to be clearer and sharper.
- Adjusts for richer colors. [Options may not be available depending on the model.]
- Filter areas of a particular color from RGB colors to accurately adjust color and density.
- Shows patterns for expert settings.
- Adjust overall color of the image. Pattern adjustment and advanced settings are available for expert settings.
- For expert use with test patterns. Areas of six colors (red, green, blue, blue green, magenta and yellow) can
be selected to adjust without affecting other colors. Color calibration may be difficult to recognize with general