When should I use a wired connection?
- When to use a wired connection
- Applicable models: NP8340, NP8540, NP8740, NP8350, LAS650M, LAS750M, LAS950M
- If a speaker is placed too far away from a router, at least one of the speakers or a Bridge(R1) needs to be hardwired to the router.
- After installing a speaker or Bridge(R1), install the remaining speakers.
- Additional speakers might need a reset before installation.
■ How to reset a speaker
Press and hold “ADD [ ]” button until it beeps twice.
▶ For sound bar, "RESET" is on the display window.