- What exactly is the ‘Cookies’ menu which can be found under webOS setting > General > Data Based Services?
- Does it differ from the cookies that is commonly used on the web browser?
▶ Could you confirm this TV has been purchased in the year 2014?
Model name: LB8600, LB7500, LB7300, LB6800, LB6780, LB6700
▶ Are you referring to the cookies on the web browser ?
NO, this cookies is different from the cookies in general which is used commonly on the web.
- This cookies is different from the cookies in general which is used commonly on the web.
- Cookies is one of the function for advertising service, and what it does is, it would store how many times
advertising has been delivered on your device, and uses the frequency data for capping. In other words,
it will keep track of how many time you have seen the same advertisement.
- When “Terms and Conditions” are agreed, the Cookie is set to “On” as a default configuration.
If you wish not to provide such frequency data, you can set to “On” or ”Off” at the settings.
(Please refer to the setting guide.)