Sluggish system performance
■ Sluggish system performance
■ The HW performance limitation (1GB/1.5G RAM) could be a cause of the following symptoms.
( if the app is using large amounts of memory )
2. If you continue to experience sluggish system performance, you can manually clear the device memory by:-
1) Selecting the "Recently used app key" (Press and HOLD : Short Press also work as the menu key)
2) Press the "Clear All" button (action clears the memory immediately).
1) Go to settings -> General -> Smart cleaning
2) Push clean up button and it will show newly available memory space.
3) If you frequently experience forced shutdown or having to stop running application(s), please clean up the memory by using the steps above.
If the symptoms persist, please check:-
Game or Application specs and requirements, as both might require lots of device memory to run.
Also, if force shutdown is frequent when you surf the internet, please pay attention to the possible use of those sites.