Waterresistance - IP68
• IP rating is marked 2 digitnumber. First number of IP rating is dust protection level and second number ofIP rating is water protection level.
• G6 satisfy requirements which isIP68 rating.(Test condition : 15-35 ℃, 86-106 kPa, 1.5 m, 30 min)
- Do not immerse a device in a depth of up to 1.5 meter for up to 30minutes.
- If a microphone, a speaker and a earphone hole get wet, the devicecould not be working properly.
Before using the device, thoroughly dry its inside.
- Do not immerse the device without a usimcard tray.
It is possible waterresistance and dust resistance withmounting the usim card tray normally.
- If the device has waterresistance feature, it is not guarantee allthe conditions
- If you go swimming and take a shower with the device, its water resistance and dust resistance featurecould be damaged.
- Do not open the usim card tray when the device and handget wet, it could be damaged by water enters into it.
- If the device get wet, its water label color could be changed and notcovered by the warranty
- If the device comply with IP68 rating, it could be broken inparticular situation.
- Be careful not to pollute and damage a rubber packing on the usim card tray.
If the rubber packing is damagedand polluted, waterresistance and dust resistance performancecould be poor.