Power is not turned off.
You can’t turn offthe power with remote control or power button on the product.
1. Checkif the switch on the product is working properly.
※ The location of the switch differsdepending on the product.Pleaserefer to user’smanual.
2. Checkthe battery of the TV remote control and check if the remote control receiveron the TV is covered.
- Make sure to always replace the twobattery at the same time and check the +,- position.
- The location of remote control receiverdiffers depending on the model and if the receiver is covered with
an obstacle (suchas sound bar, picture frame, etc.), it won’t function.
3. Incase you can’t turn on/offTVwith set-top box remote control, it is disconnected from TV and you will not beable to control. Please checkthe setting withthe broadcaster you aresubscribing.
4. Tryusing remote control after you turn off the fluorescent light.
- Three wave lengthfluorescent lampsmay interfere the frequency and the remote control may not work. (Remotecontrol: 38KHz)