Backup& restore: Auto-backup
Set a schedule to back up your phone’s data
1.Open Settings > General tab >Backup & reset > Backup & restore
2.Select Backup and tap the overflow ︙ icon
3.Select Auto-backup and slide theswitch to ON to enable.
4.Select backup location, scheduleand items to backup. Your Auto-backup isnot set, press Back button to exit.
• Your data is automatically backed up atnight (~2 AM) whileyour phone ischarging
• Auto-backupretains only the latest backup file. Subsequent auto-backups will write over the previous file.
• Downloadapps are not supported
• Youcan back up data to Internal storageor SD card.
• Backupfiles retained in Internal Storage will be deleted if you perform a factorydata reset.