Remote control is not working.
1. Switchon at the bottom of the product.
-If you turned off TV with power switch, you can’t turn it on with remotecontrol.
- The location of AC power switch may vary by model or may not exist.
2. Check the remote control if TV isselected.
Push “TV” button at the upper part of theremote control.
※ Depending on the remote control, “TV” button may or may not exist.
3. If left/right receiver is coveredwith objects.
Remove all the objects that cover thereceiver.
※ Ifthe remote control doesn’t work while watching TV,
- Turn off the fluorescentlight(stabilizer) and try.
Three wave fluorescent light(stabilizer) mayinterfere the frequency and it may cause malfunction. (Remotecontrol :38KHz)
- Check the battery and its +,- position.