Suggestion for Energy Saving
• Do not cool excessively indoors. This may be harmful for your health and may consume more electricity.
• Block sunlight with blinds or curtains while you are operating the air conditioner.
• Keep doors or windows closed tightly while you are operating the air conditioner.
• Adjust the direction of the air flow vertically or horizontally to circulate indoor air.
• Speed up the fan to cool or warm indoor air quickly, within a short period of time.
• Open windows regularly for ventilation. The indoor air quality may deteriorate if the air conditioner is used for long durations.
• Clean the air filter once every 2 weeks. Dust and impurities collected in the air filter may block the air flow or weaken the cooling / dehumidifying functions.