HomeChat device cannot be registered
Problem with HomeChat device registration
model : NP8340, NP8540, NP8740, NP8350, LAS650M, LAS750M, LAS950M
Smart device requirements
. Android : 4.0 Icecream sandwich(at least 1GB Memory needed)
. iOS : iOS7 (or later)
- For HomeChat device registration, Music Flow Player application needs to be installed to the mobile device to use HomeChat and Speakers should be registered through this Music Flow Player application.
- The mobile device used for HomeChat device registration should be connected to the same network with speakers.
- Check if the speaker to register HomeChat is shown in the connected speaker list in Music Flow Player application.
- Check if the speaker firmware version is the latest one.
- Check if router is connected to external network.
- If speaker is installed wirelessly and the wireless network environment of the installed location is not good, search for the speaker to register may fail. In such case, try again.