- Check the inlet hoses at the back of the machine to make certain they are connected tightly and they are not cracked or split.
- If the drain filter is not screwed in all the way, water will leak out.
- If water is just showing up on the floor, it could be coming from the dispenser, which is usually caused by using too much detergent.
- If the washing machine is not leveled, it is possible for the unit to leak.
- Make certain that the unit is leveled properly
Find Useful Tips & Tricks with LG
Find help information for your LG product