How can I find my Google ID?
I want to find my Google account.
How to find
Forgot your Google ID? You can find your account on Google.
1. Go to www.google.com and click Sign in.
2. Click Need Help?
3. Choose I don’t know my username and click Continue.
4. Enter your email address to recover your ID.
5. Check the box next to I’m not a robot and follow onscreen directions
6. Click Verify, and your Google account will be sent to the email address you entered.
Log in to the email account and find an email from Google. Follow directions to complete the process.