Is the remote control set for TV?
You can’t turn off the power with remotecontrol or power button on the product.
1. Checkif the switch on the product is working properly.
※ The location of the switch differsdepending on the product. Please refer to user’s manual.
2. Checkthe battery of the TV remote control and check if the remote control receiveron the TV is covered.
- Make sure to always replace the twobattery at the same time and check the +,- position.
- The location of remote control receiverdiffers depending on the model and if the receiver is covered with an obstacle (such as sound bar, picture frame, etc.), it won’t function.
3. Incase you can’t turn on/off TV with set-top box remote control, it isdisconnected from TV and you will not be able to control. Please check thesetting with the broadcaster you are subscribing.
4. Tryusing remote control after you turn off the fluorescent light.
- Three wave length fluorescentlamps may interfere the frequency and the remote control may not work. (Remotecontrol: 38KHz)