How do I disassemble a refrigerator door?
■ Problem with disassembling a refrigerator door
How to disassemble
▶ For DIOS refrigerators
1. Separate a cover of an upper part of a refrigerator door using a cross-tip screw driver.
2. Remove a white plastic connector.
3. Fridge door: Turn a can opener shaped (Y-shaped) hook from left to right 90 degrees (clockwise). Lift it up and take it out.
Freezer door: Turn the can opener shaped (Y-shaped) hook from right to left (counterclockwise) 90 degrees. Lift it up and take it out.
4. Lift up a metal hinge to remove.
5. Lift up a door and pull out forward. Hold the door tightly as it is very heavy. Assemble in a reverse order.
※ For a dispenser model, it is recommended to request a technician.
▶ For French DIOS refrigerators
1. Disassembly procedure is same as above.
2. To remove a freezer, unfasten a white screw on sides. Push upward slightly and pull forward to remove.