300g beef(cut into chunks), 1/2 beetroot(chopped), 1/2 carrot(chopped), 1/2 onion(chopped), 1 potato(chopped), 1 tomato(chopped),100g cabbage(chopped), 1 garlic clove(crushed), 1 tablespoon tomato paste,3 tablespoons fresh greens(chopped),2 cups water or stock, 1 teaspoon vinegar, Salt and pepper to taste
(Weight Range 1.7kg, Microwave-safe bowl)
CIS: Use Popular Menu No.1
1. Add all ingredients in a deep and large bowl and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and vent.
2. Place food in the oven. Choose the menu and press start to cook. Stir at least twice during cooking.
1. Put all the ingredients in a deep large bowl and mix thoroughly. plastic wrap and make a hole in it.
2. Place food in the oven. Microwave in 1000W until the fluid boils. and cook in 500W for 7-8 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
3. Shuffle at least twice during cooking.
There is no availabel product.