How can you apply style to video?
Quickly and easily trim, adjust video speed, background music, lighting filters and more with Quick
How to use
1. Open a recorded video from your Gallery.
2. Tap the screen to show the menu icons and tap the pencil Edit icon.
3. Select the length, play speed or choose 15 Sec. Auto Edit mode.
4. Select Theme option, then select from desired filters, add background music (BGM), and edit title
and author for your video.
5. Press the play icon at any time to preview changes.
6. When done, tap SAVE.