EUROPEAN MENU_ Lasagna
- lasagna noodles, cooked as package direction6EA
- meat and tomato sauce*1kg
- grated cheese40g
Category : Lasagna (Sc-5)
Weight Limit : 1.2 kg
Utensil : 20x20 cm baking dish
Food Temp : Room
*Meat and tomato sauce
1 celery stalk, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
800g well-ripe tomatoes, chopped
1 sprig thyme
1 bay leaf
300g ground beef
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook celery, onions and garlic in a lightly oiled frying pan until soft.
2. Add tomatoes, thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Stir and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Cook ground meat in another lightly oiled frying pan for 5 minutes while stirring constantly. Pour tomato mixture into meat and cook for 5 minutes.
1. Place 2 lasagna noodles side by side on bottom of a baking dish, covering bottom. Spread 1/3 of meat and tomato sauce on top.
2. Continue with 2 lasagna noodles and another 1/3 of meat and tomato sauce then finish with last 2 lasagna noodles and remaining meat and tomato sauce.
3. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
4. Place food in the oven. Choose the menu, press start.
Easy to follow the recipe with 4 control pad steps
Step 1 : Press “STOP/CLEAR” button at the bottom of the control pad.
Step 2 : Press “Menu you’d like to have” once [eg: “Continental Menu” once.]
Step 3 : Choose the weight of ingredient “Press MORE four times to enter 0.4 kg.”
Step 4 : Press “Start” and Prepare to enjoy the meal!
*The control pad steps work on Grill and Solo models only.