EUROPEAN MENU_ Spaghetti Bolognese
- Ingredients for Bolognese sauce
- olive oil1tbsp
- onion, chopped1EA
- garlic clove, crushed1EA
- ground beef400g
- tomato paste100g
- chopped tomatoes2EA
- dried greens1tbsp
- Salt and pepper to taste1EA
Category : Spaghetti Bolognese (Sc-1)
Weight Limit : 1.0 kg
Utensil : Microwave-safe bowl
Food Temp : Room
* Ingredients for Pasta
150 g pasta, cooked as package direction
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
1. Add all ingredients of the bolognese sauce in a deep and large bowl and mix well. cover with plastic wrap and vent.
2. Place food in the oven. Choose the menu and press start to cook. Stir at least twice during cooking.
3. After cooking, stir and add bolognese sauce to cooked pasta and garnish with parmesan cheese or as desired before serving.
Easy to follow the recipe with 4 control pad steps
Step 1 : Press “STOP/CLEAR” button at the bottom of the control pad.
Step 2 : Press “Menu you’d like to have” once [eg: “Continental Menu” once.]
Step 3 : Choose the weight of ingredient “Press MORE four times to enter 0.4 kg.”
Step 4 : Press “Start” and Prepare to enjoy the meal!
*The control pad steps work on Grill and Solo models only.