ORIENTAL MENU_ Vegetable Biryani
- Basmati rice1 1/2cup
- chopped onions2cup
- Tomato, chopped1EA
- Vegetables (carrot, beans, peas, potatoes), chopped1cup
- Green chillies, chopped2EA
- Ginger garlic paste1tsp
- Red chilli powder1 1/2tsp
- Coriander powder1tsp
- Cumin powder1tsp
- Biryani masala1tbsp
- Small bay leaves2EA
- Fennel seeds1tsp
- A bunch of finely chopped coriander1EA
- leaves (cilantro) and mint leaves1EA
- Ghee or clarified butter2tbsp
- Salt to taste1EA
Category : Vegetable Biryani (Oc-3)
Weight Limit : 1.0 kg
Utensil : Microwave-safe bowl
Food Temp : Room
1. Cook all vegetables and spices in a lightly oiled frying pan until lightly browned.
2. Place the cooked vegetable mixture into a deep and large bowl and add rice and water. Cover with plastic wrap and vent.
3. Place food in the oven. Choose the menu and press start to cook. Stir at least twice during cooking.
Easy to follow the recipe with 4 control pad steps
Step 1 : Press “STOP/CLEAR” button at the bottom of the control pad.
Step 2 : Press “Menu you’d like to have” once [eg: “Continental Menu” once.]
Step 3 : Choose the weight of ingredient “Press MORE four times to enter 0.4 kg.”
Step 4 : Press “Start” and Prepare to enjoy the meal!
*The control pad steps work on Grill and Solo models only.